The Typical IT Consultant Bag Contentsadmin
What makes a great IT consultant bag? Fitting everything IT consultant needs into a reasonable size bag, easily-accessible package that you can find anything you want during executing your job. IT consultant needs to have necessary and nice-to-have things on the-go.
In it you’ll find a lot of the usual: a laptop and power adapters. But then things get a little more specific, which explains the contents of just about any go bag. We all have our personal preferences. Here’s what I chose to put in mine.
• Laptop with enough screen space and decent storage capacity (1 TB)
• Samsung Note 10.1 tablet with its amazing stylus (meeting minutes, sketches, illustrations) with nice case
• Unobtrusive USB drive with good capacity (at least 16GB) by Sandisk Cruzer fit
• Samsung Galaxy S4 (with decent business applications such as scanner, fax, and other required business applications)
• High Capacity Western Digital Hard drive (at least 1 TB) with USB3 for fast backup and data transfer
• RJ45 LAN cable (just in case no wireless LAN available)
• Logitech multi-touch surface mouse (very powerful with high precision and no buttons!)
• Anywhere power plug (you will use it at different customer sites especially if you travel cross countries)
• 3G connector (for areas without Wifi)
• Logitic presenter with laser pointer (very helpful during presentations)
• Screen cleaner spray and Microfiber Cloth
• Small USB charger (that can be used for any USB device)
• Professional headphones
• Micro USB cable
Of course do not forget to have small cable clips to organize your cables within your bag for easy access.
What is your bag contents look like?
Leave a Reply