Visual communication is communication through a visual aid and is described as the conveyance of ideas and information in forms that can be read or looked upon. The evaluation of a good visual communication design is mainly based on measuring comprehension by the audience.
Visual communication has many use cases, such as:
- Computer User Interface Design,
- Presentations (business\ technical),
- User guides\ manuals\ references,
- Brochures, Posters, Roll-ups, etc.,
- devices and gadgets design
Visual communication has several elements. If we succeeded to understand and master the usage of those elements, our ability to communicate our ideas will be much stronger and more effective. Below infographic explains the top 10 elements of visual communication.