Benefits of Learningadmin
With the entire world of knowledge just a few mouse-clicks away, it has never been easier than it is right now to learn something new and unexpected every day. I recall what Mahatma Gandhi mentioned someday “Live as if you were to die tomorrow. Learn as if you were to live forever.”
But first we need to know why we need to learn something new and unexpected and make it a part of your daily routine.
Here’s some more down-to-earth benefits:
- Learning across a wide range of subjects gives us a range of perspectives to call on in our own narrow day-to-day areas of specialization.
- Learning helps us more easily and readily adapt to new situations.
- A broad knowledge of unfamiliar situations feeds innovation by inspiring us to think creatively and providing examples to follow.
- Learning deepens our character and makes us more inspiring to those around us.
- Learning makes us more confident.
- Learning instills an understanding of the historical, social, and natural processes that impact and limit our lives.
Here are a few simple ways how to expand your horizon:
- Subscribe to Wikipedia’s “Featured Article” list.Every day, Wikipedia posts an article selected from its vast repository of entries to it’s Daily-article-l subscribers.
- Read The Free Dictionary’s homepage or subscribe to its feeds.
- Subscribe to the feed at How Stuff Works.
- Subscribe to the feeds at Did You Know? and Tell Me Why?.
- Listen to podcasts like In Our Time and Radio Open Source.
Learn Something New Every Day | LifeHack